HUAYNA POTOSI. MOUNTAIN TREK. Full Day
TREK ALL THE WAY UP TO 5000M above sea level with amazing views!
LA PAZ: 3600M
BASE CAMP: 4780M
GLACIER VIEJO (OLD): 4970M
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- CRAMPONS, BOOTS, ICE AXES, HARNESS, HELMET
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- CLOTHING, INSURANCE, NOTHING THAT IS NOT SPECIFIED IN THE ITINERARY.
Around 07.00, We go to the base camp Zonga.
During the journey, we will visit the Milluni cemetery, after, we continue all the way to the Huyna Potosi base camp.
At the base camp, we have lunch. After lunch, we then begin the trek to the Old Glacier to practice the correct handling of the equipment (use of crampons and ice axes), ice wall climbing and acclimatization.
Once the practice is over we return to the refuge at the base camp. Enjoy a delicious hot meal and later we will start our return back to La Paz.
Departure Point :Sagarnaga, La Paz, Bolivia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.