Ingapirca Archaeological Site and Gualaceo Artisan Village
Join this small-group full day tour to Ingapirca Archaeological Complex and Gualaceo artisan village starting with pickup from your hotel in Cuenca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Polylepis Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polylepis Tours, Cuenca 010101 Ecuador
Pick up in the hotel to start the tour to Ingapirca; the most important Archaeological Complex of Ecuador, here the guide will explain about the Cañari and Inca cultures traveling by sectors Cañari-Inca walls and appreciating the unique elliptical temple which was the Tahuantinsuyo, besides visiting the ruins, you'll also visit the Church of Biblián.
In Gualaceo you´ll visit the local markets, where you´ll see different products of the area, then you´ll have a few minutes to know its small historic center and taste roasted pork, finally visit the workshop of makanas for a demonstration of how the shawls are made with the ancient technique of IKAT.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you will stay in an Airbnb, please provide us the exact address in advance.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.