Interactive city tours
possible start at any time, individual duration and breaks - also possible to interrupt it and continue the next day, learning more about history of Klagenfurt while solving tasks and searching for answers, motivation - prize waiting for you at the end point of the tour if you answer the final question correctly (help possible)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1 final prize pP (ca. 4 EUR) , written tour description with questions, tasks, sights information
- for groups of min 5 persons also an in-person guide at the beginning if wanted
What's excluded :
- entrance fee to the parish church tower
You choose a topic, follow written instructions, search for objects and places (there are 4 - 5 stations), solve tasks and collect information about Klagenfurt. At the end station you become a final question. If you answer correctly, you receive a prize. There is an extra possibility to visit the parish church tower while passing it by (entrance fee excluded), which offers you beautiful view of the whole city and its surroundings. In a small flat 45 m above the earth used to live a woman with her 6 children until 1966.
• Stadtpfarrturm - Pfarrkirche St. Egid, Pfarrplatz, Klagenfurt Austria
Departure Point :Neuer Platz, Neuer Pl., 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.