Island Tour with Cabral Tours
Cabral Tours provides fantastic personal service, such as showing the main attraction points.Provides all the knowledge about Cape Verdian history and culture.On top of that people have the opportunity to experience the feel of the island too, by swimming in the natural pools,seeing the wild nature and eat/drink the local authentic food.
Something for everyone No stress.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Buracona - Olho Azul
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Pedra de Lume
- Entry/Admission - Shark Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murdeira, Murdeira, Ilha do Sal
Murdeira is a village in the island of Sal, Cape Verde. The village is situated on the west coast, 9 km south of the island capital Espargos and 10 km north of Santa Maria.
The village sits in the center of a small cove beach inside the much larger Murdeira Bay (Baía de Murdeira), a nature reserve known for its rich underwater sealife and a small coral reef.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palmeira, Palmeira, Ilha do Sal
Palmeira is a fishing town with fishing boats leaving the dock every day. Locals are rock fishing right of the black coral cliffs along the west coast of Palmeira,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buracona - Olho Azul, Sandstrasse von Palmeira Richtung Norden, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
Buracona and the “blue eye” is basically a natural pool formed by the ocean into the lava rocks. When the light hits this natural pool from the right angle, the color turns into a magic turquoise blue reviling "the blue eye". It is absolutely beautiful.
Our guide will take you there to experience by your self, the entree fee is 3 euros per person.
Children up to 11 years old are free of charges.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Pedra de Lume, Cape Verde
"The salt pans are dated to 1833 when an old mineral salt was discovered at Sal.The challenge was to transport the salt from the high crater to the boats in the port of Pedra de Lume."
Salt Lakes- A unique experience to float on water because of the high concentration of salt in the water,
The entrees fee is 5 euros per person
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Shark Bay, Cape Verde
Our local tour guide will take you to paddling with lemon Sharks .
The bay Is full of corals so you will need to hire water shoes there and cost 2 euros.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick up can be at the reception of Hotel or at The Beach.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.