Istanbul Highlights Half-Day Tour
This is a Half Day Guided Tour Which is suggested to the Cruisers.
During this Skip The Line Tour you will see St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Underground Roman Cistern and The Grand Bazaar.
Explore the local sites of Istanbul and visit some of the most renowned architecture and its surroundings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Museum Entry Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cistern
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque - Camii) built during the reign of Sultan Ahmet I during 1609-1616. It is the only mosque in Turkey with six minarets. Due to its magnificent hand-dyed blue, green and white Iznik tiles it has been named the "Blue Mosque" by Europeans. The central dome is 43 m in height and is 33.4 m in diameter; it also boasts 260 windows.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
The Grand Bazaar (Kapali Carsi) is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with more than 58 covered streets and over 1,200 shops. Opened in 1461, it is well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice, and carpet shops. Many of the stalls in the bazaar are grouped by the type of goods, with special areas for leather coats, gold jewelry and the like. The bazaar contains two bedestens (domed masonry structures built for storage and safe keeping), the first of which was constructed between 1455 and 1461 by the order of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror.The grand bazaar consists of 12 major buildings and has 22 doors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya) is a truly awe inspiring, 1,400 years old Byzantine cathedral which houses mosaics, relics and iron work. Hagia Sophia was, for nearly a thousand years, the largest enclosed space in the world, and is still seen as one of the world's most important architectural monuments. It is one of Turkey's most popular attractions, drawn by the sheer spectacle of its size, architecture, mosaics and art. It was built during the reign of Byzantine Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD.İt is recently rconverted into a Active Mosque
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilica Cistern, Alemdar Mahallesi, Yerebatan Caddesi, No:1/3, Istanbul 34410 Turkey
We will Visit The Recently Restored Şerefiye Cistern Which was built by Roman Emperor Theodosius II between 428 and 443 to store water supplied by the Valens Aqueduct (Roman Period water Reservoir )
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Istanbul Sightseeing Tours, Alemdar Mahallesi Catalcesme sok.Uretmen Han No : 29 Da:111 cagaloglu Fatih, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
this is our office where we will meet you and where the tour will be finished
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :istanbul sightseeing Tours, Alemdar Mahallesi Prof.Kazım ismail Gurkan Cad. Uretmen Han No: 1 da:111, Alemdar, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.