Jacchigua Show in Quito
The Best Ecuadorian National Folklore Ballet,
Ninety dancers, musicians, technicians and social researchers, put on stage their knowledge and artistic sensibility, a choreographic assembly considered as a "living museum" in the world by making a tour of the cultural manifestations of several Andean regions of Ecuador, in 2 hours with 2,800 kilos of clothing and ethnic elements, live music under the general direction and production of Rafael Camino Collantes. Declared cultural heritage alive.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Entry/Admission - Jacchigua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Jacchigua, Antepara # 407 & Vicente Leon, Plaza de Toros Belmonte 2P Centro de Convenciones Eugenio Espejo, Gran Salón 5, Quito 170150 Ecuador
The permanent choreographic mounting of the National Folkloric Ballet Jacchigua is a show with 90 dancers, musicians and Ecuadorian technicians that put into scene a spectacular show of traditions and customs of Ecuador. 2.800 kilos of costumes and technique elements are utilized by the dancers in choreographic designed by the director.
A choreographic installation considered a "living museum" in the world, making a tour of the cultural manifestations of several Andean regions of Ecuador, declared The First Living Cultural Heritage.
"Only viewing, touching, savoring, screaming and clapping will you encounter the significance of our sensitivity.".... Rafael Camino
Departure Point :Jacchigua, Antepara # 407 & Vicente Leon, Plaza de Toros Belmonte 2P Centro de Convenciones Eugenio Espejo, Gran Salón 5, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.