Jardín Coffee Lovers Private Tour with Waterfall Option from Medellín
Experience world class panoramic views from one of the most prominent coffee villas nestled high in the Andes mountains and find yourself mesmerized with the beauty and splendor of the picturesque town of Jardín! This private tour from Medellín with a coffee expert guide will captivate you and make you a coffee connoisseur by taking you on a historical voyage through the rich coffee fields where you will learn all of the intricacies and nuances from top quality coffee producers.
Take a romantic stroll through the ornate town, hover over the mountains in cable car, with the option to bask in a soothing and relaxing waterfall and much more!
Private tour for you and your party only in a new, comfortable and safe SUV!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide is an expert in coffee history, process, and product.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Medellin.
- Private tour
- Coffee villa fees-workers fees
- Entry/Admission - Jardín
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Recommended for Tour Guide)
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin Travels, Carrera 36 8a 36 Local 36, Medellin 050021 Colombia
Pass by our office if you need additional information
Pass By: Amagá, Antioquia, Colombia
During ur 2hr and 50 minutes ride to jardin we'll pass by different towns like Amaga.
Pass By: Hispania, Antioquia, Colombia
We'll drive by Hispania Town
Pass By: Andes, Antioquia, Colombia
We'll pass by Andes town.
Stop At: Jardín, Antioquia, Colombia
Our first stop is a visit at the coffee villa nestled on top of the Andes mountains, where you will learn the full coffee process hands on, surrounded by nature and exotic flowers. Delight your eyes with magnificent vistas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Jardin, Carrera 3 # 10-10, Jardin Colombia
We'll head out to the colorful town of Jardín, where you will get to experience live roasting at the main square roastery.
The town plaza will enthrall and fascinate you with all it's charming, vibrant edifices, stunning architecture, church, restaurants, cute shops, souvenir stores, colonial style homes with opulent balconies adorned with flowers hovering over you, and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Cl. 11 #2-43, Jardín, Antioquia, Colombia
Walk inside this amazing gothic church constructed in 1881, have your camera ready.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Cascada, La Casiana, Jardín, Antioquia, Colombia
Last, you will be dropped off at your hotel at approximately 6:00pm, depending on traffic and climate conditions.
Guests that choose the full tour plus the "Waterfall option" will be dropped off a little later.
Book in advance, you don't want to miss out, this tour is a must if you are in Medellín!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off our guests at their hotel in the city of Medellin.Please be sure to provide us with the correct hotel name and complete address.If you are staying in an apartment, you need to furnish us the apt. number and the building's name. Please be outside on time at 9am so we can commence our tour right away.Dates: "Daily"
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Bring sunblock, a towel and attire for swimming (only for those guests who paid extra for the waterfall option)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.