Jazz Boat Prague: Popular Evening Cruise With Live Jazz
Listen - Taste - Look
Jazz Boat is a popular evening cruise with live jazz and dinner.
If you are looking for a sophisticated night out with optional fine food, friendly atmosphere and some of the most stunning sights of Prague, look no further than a Jazzboat night cruise on Vltava river! Listen to first class Czech jazz musicians on unique moving jazz stage. Look at illuminated Prague by night from different perspective. Taste dinner served a la carte and payed on board. See you on board!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Welcome drink
- Live jazz concert (three sets)
- Boat cruise (2.5 hrs)
What's excluded :
- Dinner is not included in the price but is available on board á la carte.
- Listen to cool jazz tunes live and enjoy your three course dinner while slowly passing by the Charles Bridge. Very popular night boat tour for best price.
Departure Point :Dvořákovo nábř. 901, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the electronic system
- Some tables are shared with other guests (depending on availability)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for infants and children under 10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.