Jerusalem and Bethlehem Private Christian Tour from Tel Aviv
Journey from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Bethlehem with a private guide on this 8-hour tour. Travel back in time as you explore the sites of Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection. Visit the Holy Sepulcher Church, the Church of the Nativity, and much more in one fascinating day.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231.dont need a guide, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
This is one of the oldest and the best preserved church in Palestine.
We shall walk through all the major parts of this unique church and to enjoy its beautiful wall and floor mosaics. You might also choose to descend to the Nativity and Manger Grottoes (subject to the waiting in a long line, usually)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre, Christian Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
This is a place where Jesus was crucified, died on the Cross, was buried and resurrected.
The Crusades Church of enormous size encompasses all these places under the same roof - the Cavalry (Golgotha), the Anointment Stone, Jesus Tomb and multiple churches and shrines which belong to six Christian Denominations
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Christian Quarter Road, Jerusalem Israel
This is the heart of the Old City. Called Muristan ("the Hospital") this area presents a fascinating mixture of architectural stiles, peoples and cultures, at one place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tayelet Haas Promenade, Daniel Yanofsky Street, Jerusalem Israel
This is the most beautiful and the most fascinating Observation Place in Jerusalem. From here the best view of the Old City, the Olive Mountain and Western and Eastern Jerusalem are evolved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at all and any Tel Aviv hotels of their choice
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per group limited to up to 4 travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You need to have your passport with you, for border crossing
- Entrance to the sites is free of charge
- Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.