Join Half Day Pattaya City Tour with wat phra, view point (only Indian Passport)
Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your English speaking tour guide while exploring the beauty of Pattaya by visiting the Big Buddha Hill or Wat Phra Yai you can see the biggest Buddha image of Chonburi province, visible from far away approaching the hill. Then Visit Pattaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya View Point) on Pratumnak Hill is the best viewpoint in the region and the place to visit day or night to get that classic shot of Pattaya’s sweeping, crescent bay. At the end of the tour, we will visit the biggest Gems Museum & Gallery in Pattaya.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pattaya City Sign - Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Gems Gallery Pattaya
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Buddha Temple, Moo 10, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Big Buddha Hill or Wat Phra Yai you can see the biggest Buddha image of Chonburi province, visible from far away approaching the hill. The Buddha image is located on top of Pratamnak Hill, just South of the city of Pattaya. Driving up the road to the top of the hill will give you some very nice views of the Pattaya bay area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pattaya City Sign - Viewpoint, Near Bali Hai Pier, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
attaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya View Point) on Pratumnak Hill is the best viewpoint in the region and the place to visit day or night to get that classic shot of Pattaya’s sweeping, crescent bay. Be warned though, this is anything but an insider’s tip so expect to share your view with an almost ceaseless conveyor-belt of package tours and the local traders who follow them touting cheap souvenirs and expensive refreshments. This might sound off-putting but the reality is tours will usually stop for 10 to 15 minutes and once they have been called back to the bus, the view point becomes quiet and peaceful – perfect for enjoying the stunning scenery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gems Gallery Pattaya, 555 Mo 6, North Pattaya Road, Pattaya Thailand
Dive into a magic world of jewelry and precious stones. Gems Gallery in Pattaya is a new factory branch, having an area of 15200 sq. m. This truly spectacular store offers you to see its sound-and-light show about magnificent world of gems. You will absolutely enjoy an informative excursion into the history of origin and mining of precious stones and minerals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at Hotel lobby We can provide free Pick-up for below Area: North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya, & Beach RoadMeeting point / Out of Pick up AreaInPattayaYou can join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points:-PATTAYA MEETING PIONTS :-1st Floor from the beach road side, next to PattayaSoi 8 Polication StationCentral Shopping Mall Pattaya:- NOTE :- Jomtien area , Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Pratumnak road, Thapphraya, Thappasit, Sukhumvit road extra charge for transfer may vary
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.