Joongrimdong Cultural & Walking Food Tour
Joongrim-dong, known to many as the backstage for some of Korea's most iconic novels called 'The small ball thrown from dwarf', is a town famous for its delicious foods. Enjoy the taste of the Joongrim-dong neighborhood, now more accessible thanks to Seoullo7017. It's a 2-hour walking tour around Joongrimdong, a hidden area famous for its delicious traditional food, finest local restaurant and rich in history. Visit the spots unknown location, try the best food in Joongrimdong. Enjoy a relaxed pace on your introduction to some of Seoul's most superb hidden restaurant
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Son Gi Jeong Culture Sports Center
- Entry/Admission - Seoullo 7017
- Entry/Admission - Yakhyeon Catholic Church
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Son Gi Jeong Culture Sports Center, 101, Songijeong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 04501 South Korea
Mr. Son was an Olympic Marathon Winner in 1936 in Berlin.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seoullo 7017, 432, Cheongpa-ro, Jung-gu Near Seoul Station and Namdaemun Market, Seoul 04509 South Korea
Seoullo 7017 is Seoul's new pedestrian pass-way and rebirth from a driveway.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yakhyeon Catholic Church, 447-1, Cheongpa-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 04506 South Korea
Yakhyeon Catholic Church is the oldest church of Koran Catholic History.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Jungrimjang Seolleongtang, 468 Jungnim-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
This is the restaurant over 50 years to make Ox bone soup with a special recipes and cooking over 72 hours boiling. We call it 'Seollung Tang' which means ox bone soup with sliced beef. We also can enjoy with assorted sliced beef and special parts with soup. You can really enjoy Korean Soup Food with very special Kimchi customized with this special soup as well.
Departure Point :Culture Station Seoul 284, 1 Tongil-ro, Bongnaedong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Tour might be canceled if the minimum number of guest 2.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.