Kawasan Waterfalls Tour
Kawasan Falls Cebu is a peaceful natural place where you can enjoy many waterfalls of natural spring water located near the southern tip of Cebu Philippines.. A gentle hush of rushing ice cool water. All this and more in Badian's Kawasan Falls!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tour Coordinator
- Entry/Admission - Kawasan Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
A short trek passing by river and trees will take you on the first level of the waterfalls. Swim on the turquoise cool waters, relax and delight on the beauty of nature. For the more active guests, you may proceed to the second level of the falls for a more challenging hike and picturesque view.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Molave Milk Station, Carcar - Barili Rd, Barili, 6036 Cebu, Philippines
A stop on the way to the City for a taste of fresh local made ice cream. Fresh milk, cheese and other dairy are also available.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for your guide at the lobby. Better to inform your concierge that you are Viator guest waiting for your guide as our guide will approach the concierge /front desk directly upon arrival.Guide details will be sent a day before the tour.Airports
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu Airport Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6016 Cebu, Philippines
- Pier 1 Passenger Terminal, Quezon Blvd, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.