Kazbegi-Ananuri-Gergeti Private Tour
Embark on an exciting journey along the beautiful Georgian Military Road, visit the fortress of Ananuri and the churches of Gergeti built at the foot of Kazbek Mountain, which rises 2300 meters high and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the great Caucasus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- Special local car's cost from Kazbegi to Gergeti Church ( 20$ per car)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
You will depart from Tbilisi early in the morning, in the direction of Kazbegi 160 km along the Georgian Military Road , our first stop is at Zhinvali an artificial water reservoir located on the river Aragvi , a perfect place for a memorible landscape photography.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortress Complex, Ananuri, Georgia
Our next stop just after 15 minutes is Ananuri Castle one of Georgia’s most touristy places. It’s a fortress with a pair of churches and an 16th-century defensive tower inside. The fortress complex is located on the shores of the Zhinvali Reservoir, which, by the way, is quite remarkable in its turquoise waters. The Fortress used to be the seat of the eristavis (dukes) of Aragvi. Excellent views, mountains, water, a picturesque fortress – wandering around all this will wait you here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Gudauri Recreational Area, Gudauri 4702, Georgia
Next stop on the way is Gudauri , a remarkable ski resort in Georgia. The resort is at the altitude 2200m above the sea level. The last lower lift station is at 3,306m. The resort offers high-quality skiing opportunities. The ski season lasts from December through April.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Gudauri Friendship monument also known as Gudauri Panorama or Treaty of Georgyevsk Monument , government of Soviet Union built this monument in order to celebrate 200 years since the treaty of Georgievs signed in 1783.
This panorama is decorated with Soviet Style mosaics depicting Georgian and Russian heroes, farmers, fairy tales and communist symbols. The monument is very vivid and colorful, however most of it’s beauty is thanks to the location.
Georgia-Russia Friendship monument is a circular balcony hanging off of a 600 meter cliff with amazing views of Caucasus Mountains. Not everyone is brave enough to step on the very edge of the balcony, but the memories are sure worth it!
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Kazbegi, Oni, Georgia
Our last destination is Gergeti Trinity Church of 14th century located at an altitude of 2170 meters, under the glacier Kazbegi (5047 m) , Gergeti Trinity Church is the only cross-cupola church in Khevi province. Its isolated location on top of a steep mountain surrounded by the vastness of nature has made it a symbol for Georgia. In times of danger, precious relics from Mtskheta, including Saint Nino's Cross were brought here for safekeeping.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.