Khinalug village cultural tour
Khinalug is the remotest village in Azerbaijan, located in 2350m above sea level. The village has 5000 years of history, its own language and culture. Khinalug is surrounded with Gudyalchay river, Khinalug and Gizilgaya mountains. You will enjoy green mountain pastures and a little bit of snow on the top of mountains in spring and summer, and snowy highlands in winter.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - You will have a lunch local foods in local house.
- Coffee and/or Tea - You will taste samovar tea prepared from the mix of local herbs
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig, Khinalug Azerbaijan
You will get to know about the history and culture of Khinalug.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/hostel in Baku.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.