Kite Surfing Lessons in Tarifa
Enjoy private or semiprivate kitesurfing courses in Valdevaqueros and Los Lances which are situated in Tarifa Spain, Mecca of Kitesurfing. Beginners kitesurfing classes are designed by our IKO & FAV licensed instructors for kids, adults and seniors. Safety as the primary concern. All equipment and insurance is included and hotel pick up - drop options are available under request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of helmet.
- Professional Instructor (FAV and IKO)
What's excluded :
- On high season, the listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- One day introduction classes can be:
Private (1 instructor per student).
Semi-private (1 instructor each 2 students)
Offering different introductory kitesurfing classes in terms of duration from 1 day to 4 days (2 hours per day). The course focuses on teaching the following subjects during 2 hours. You will cover:
Learning the fundamentals and kite control whilst covering safety. Site assessments, and kite set ups. If it is safe and you domains the previous skills then moving into the water for body dragging and self rescue techniques. Check our product variation if transportation from your hotel to the spot is needed, as Velair Kitesurfing School also offers Shuttle Services from/to your hotel, this can also be arranged when you are in at your hotel in Tarifa. Once this 2 hours course is complete Velair will offer you to continue with extra lessons during the following days.
Departure Point :Chiringuito La Tabla, Valdevaqueros
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Approximately 7:00pm, Original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative activity subject to availability or refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough students to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring towel and sun cream also extra clothers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.