Krakow and Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Wroclaw - Local guides included
Kraków is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. It’s traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life. The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine, built in the 13th century is one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Trip insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kazmierz The Former Jewish District
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Kraków is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. It’s traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life. With it’s Main Square, the largest medieval town square in Europe and magnificent University one of the oldest universities in the world dated back same as Aztecs culture not mentioning Kazimierz – historical part of Kraków and Kraków Old Town, Jewish District we know from epic picture Schindler’s List, filmed partly in Kazimierz.
There’s also a dragon blowing real fire and true story behind it, there is a Wawel Castle, a 14th century home of many Polish Kings. Great pub’s, numerous historic sites, cultural spirit and legendary great hospitality gives you a strong point on a European destination map.
The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine, built in the 13th century is one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland. Each year more than one million tourists from all over the world visit it. It is also a world-class monument, featuring among twelve objects on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List. Today “Wieliczka” combines many centuries of tradition and modernity, the history of several hundred years and an underground metropolis with extensive infrastructure.
The mine’s attractions include dozens of statues, three chapels and an entire cathedral that has been carved out of the rock salt by the miners.
Time of travel (approximately) 14-15 hours.
Discounts available for children under 15 and groups with a minimum 4 people
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick up from any place in Wroclaw
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups: Minimum 2 persons on tour
- Price: Per person
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Day Tours