La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks
Very Small Group, More Quality & Less Density.
Have fun in this ALL INCLUSIVE guided hiking tour
Enjoy this guided hiking tour on beautiful paradise like Roqueta Island and enjoy the most beautiful views from the only one three kilometer island of Acapulco. Make a very relaxing guided hiking visit. Enjoy the wide ocean view, about flora, fauna and much more. Finally go to a Restaurant for a Mexican Lunch and enjoy one beer or soda.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Energetic bars
What's excluded :
Hiking in the La Roqueta Island after this we will head to a beautiful restaurante by the beach where you will have an included lunch and one beer or soda
• Isla La Roqueta, Playa Caleta Muelle, Caleta, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, long pants and appropriate shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality & Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.