Latvian food tasting tour at Riga Central market
Latvian food tour by Rigatrips is tour in local gastronomy in largest open air market in Europe, that will give you understanding of Latvian local food traditions and provide selection of traditional local food samples - meat, bread, cheese, fish, local fermented vegetables, non-achocholic drink and sweets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Wide selection of samples from local food
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Full lunch meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market (Centraltirgus), Negu iela 7, Riga 1050 Latvia
You will dive into taste of local Latvian food, that will be different that you have been eating before. We will taste wide selection of samples from different categories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grēcinieku iela 18, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Riga Central Market, Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.