Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu
Enjoy a panoramic drive around the lovely island of Corfu. From the comfort of your coach, see many of the sights the island is famous for such as Palaiokastritsa resort, the Lakones area with a stunning view of the Ionian Sea, and Corfu Old Town. We will make sure you get as much knowledge as possible before leaving the island. You'll have the opportunity to learn about the island's most precious treasures, the Koum Kouat tree, the Olive Tree, and their products. You will also get great pictures around Palaiokastritsa Bay and the opportunity to join an optional boat trip to its legendary caves. Admire the beauty of a local Byzantine monastery, as well the Balcony of the Gods in Lakones Village. Here you will have a Greek snack taste before continuing to the UNESCO site of the Old Town of Corfu.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by exclusive mini van
- Insurance coverage
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
- A Glass of Ouzo or Greek wine with typical Greek "meze". Soft drinks are also available instead.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat trip to the Caves (10 euro-paid cash on board), optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paleokastritsa Beach, Paleokastritsa Greece
Free time for walk, swim or optional boat trip to the caves (ticket not included). Customers may also visit Paleokastritsa Monastery instead.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Lakones, Epar.Od. Troumpetas-Lakonias, Kerkira 490 83, Greece
Panoramic stop for photos and a Greek snack accompanied with a glass of local wine, ouzo or a soft drink, included in your ticket.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Sightseeing tour and city visit
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from hotels outside the selected area is also available, under request. Ask our reservations department.Airports
- I. Kapodistrias Airport, Greece
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- STARTING TIMES are flexible, based on cruise ship arrival time and will be confirmed a few weeks/days before your arrival. Pickup times are LOCAL TIME
- The tour can accommodate one collapsible wheelchair or walker per vehicle.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide their ship name and a valid international cell phone number
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship in St Spyridon Church and monasteries
- Corfu Town may not be visited as a guided tour.
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Your safety is our main priority. All our staff has been trained to follow the World Health Organisation, and the Greek Ministry of Health measures regarding COVID-19, and we have maximized hygiene and social distancing recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.