Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Entrance Ticket
“Le Macchine di Leonardo”, the world’s biggest (PRIVATE) collection of Leonardo da Vinci machines is born following the
juvenile passion of Carlo (born on 25th February 1936), the founder of the Niccolai family and company.
Particularly skilled craftsmen, the members of the Niccolai family have so far developed 250 different models, and 50 interactive models
based on the
Da Vinci codes and on historical documents using the materials of Leonardo’s time: wood, metal, ropes and fabrics.
According to the unwritten rules of Florentine craftsmen, Carlo Niccolai has passed on his passion to his sons and grandsons, who, thanks to their knowledge of new technologies have enriched the collection with new models and organised more than a hundred exhibitions all over the world in the last ten years.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Admission ticket to the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Entry/Admission - Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-offc
- Visit: Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, Via Camillo Cavour 21 Via del Castellaccio 1r, 50121, Florence Italy
Leonardo Da Vinci machines are displayed at the Galleria Michelangelo, where the Macchiaioli used to meet, in one of the most renowned streets in Florence city centre.
More than 50 models are displayed in four rooms: the largest one is dedicated to civil machines, in the second room flying machines are shown, war machines are to be found in the third and in the fourth the recently developped collection of anatomical models can be admired. Most of the models are real working machines.
A documentary on Leonardo Da Vinci’s life and works is displayed on large screen monitors.
The gallery has an agreement with Caffé Michelangiolo, the restaurant inside the exhibition area.
At the bookshop you will find many publications and gadgets.
Departure Point :Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, Via Camillo Cavour 21 Via del Castellaccio 1r, 50121, Florence Italy
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.