Lido Key Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
Set out to explore Sarasota Bay and the exotic mangrove tunnels on a stand-up paddle board SUP! Paddle with Florida's native wildlife including manatees and dolphin! This SUP rental include a quick, all inclusive lesson to get you started so you can enjoy your time on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4-hur Single Paddleboard rental
- Quick lesson and safety briefing
- USCG approved lifejacket
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- About SUP Paddle Boards,
Stand-Up Paddle Boards or SUP are the hottest new sport on the water. First started by Hawaiians a couple of decades ago, now people are doing it all over the world! It's fun, easy, and you don't have to be a pro surfer to paddleboard. The calm waters of Sarasota Bay are a great place to get started! First time on a board? ALL of our SUP rentals include a free lesson to get you on your feet!
Departure Point :190 Taft Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.