Lisbon: Book A Local Host For 6 Hours
Book a Local Lisboeta for a personalised meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded local host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised 6 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
You can kick off your private and personalised experience at this 11th-century, hilltop Moorish castle & royal residence with palace ruins & archaeological museum.
Pass By: Jardim do Torel, Rua Julio de Andrade, Lisbon 1150-206 Portugal
Follow the route your local host has put together with you which could include this relaxed park offering city & water views, along with a swimming pool with a sandy beach.
Pass By: Marquês de Pombal, 1250-160 Lisbon, Portugal
Passing this subway station will offer you the opportunity to enjoy some of Lisbon's history
Pass By: Parque Eduardo VII, Av. Sidonio Pais, Lisbon 1070-051 Portugal
You can enjoy this expansive city park with exotic plants, a monument & panoramic views, plus a lake & kids' play area.
Pass By: Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection, Avenida de Berna 45A, Lisbon 1067-001 Portugal
Perhaps a trip past the Museum with displays of art from Greek to Roman & Asian to European, plus gardens, shop & restaurant.
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.