Lisbon: Private Guided Electric Tuk Tuk Tour with Tastings
Head up and down the hills of Lisbon on this guided tuk tuk tour and experience the many faces of the city. Get to know the historical center with its iconic neighborhoods: get lost in the labyrinthine streets of Alfama and taste the typical cherry liqueur Ginjinha. Visit the district of Belém where you will taste the famous custard cream tarts at Pastéis de Belém.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tastings: Ginjinha at Alfama and Custard Cream tart at Belém
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Pick up at the meeting point: D. Pedro IV Square, in front of the Benetton Shop
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Monuments entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Alfama is a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the Castelo de São Jorge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Belem, Belem, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Belem is the charming district to the west of Lisbon, and is the setting for many of the city’s most iconic tourist attractions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
isbon's most elegant and trendiest neighborhood is where everyone meets for coffee, shopping, or before dinner and a night out in neighboring Bairro Alto.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Largo do Regedor 2, 1150-265 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Largo do Regedor (Behind D. MariaTheater, Rossio Square )Alternate pick-up location can be arranged at an extra cost.Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point. Alternate drop off locations can be arranged for an extra cost.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children until 2 years don't pay
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All employees received certified training given by "Turismo de Portugal” on how to comply with the National Health Authority recommendations; We continue to operate only private tours; Vehicles and equipment are sanitized according to National Health Authority recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.