Ljubljana Countryside Hiking Tour
This hiking tour includes the villages where the world renowned mathematician Jurij Vega (1754-1802) was born and raised, including a visit to the village of St.Trojica from where the most beautifull view opens towards the capital of Ljubljana and the Alps of Slovenia. Local food tasting is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
The tour takes you to the village of Dolsko and its surrounding forested hills criss–crossed with hiking trails. Beginning with a tasting session of local specialities and ending at a traditional ‘gostilna’ restaurant named after the famous mathematician, the tour includes several local attractions, such as a rare wild grapevine species, the ruins of Tovoro Castle, and the Jurij Vega Museum in the village of Zagorica.
• LB&T Vegov Hram, Dolsko 57, Ljubljana 1262 Slovenia
• Dol pri Ljubljani, Dol pri Ljubljani, Upper Carniola Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.