Lombok Midsouth Coastline Tour
By visiting Gunung Tunak Nature Park you can witness the unique landscape of the bay and the cape. You can find some white sand beaches in the park such as Teluk Ujung beach. The ultimate view of Gunung Tunak Nature Park can be enjoyed fully by climbing the tower located at the top of Tunak Hill. You can see the wide landscape from up above the tower. The combination of ocean view and the cliffs will make you amazed.
Seger Beach, this beach is in the same coastline with Kuta Beach. Not only serve us a great beach view, but also the stunning underwater life.
When you walk up to Merese Hill, you will see beautiful scenery of beach and sea. It's blue, green, clean beach and sea, breathtaking view especially near sunset, it's a must visit place. Prepare yourself for a short hiking but the view is worth it.
Kuta, on the south coast, is a famous for its beaches and great surfing. Kuta is famous for surfers and holiday-makers seeking sun and sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Tunak
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Wisata Alam Gunung Tunak, Takar Akar, Mertak, Pujut, Lombok 83573 Indonesia
TWA Tunak Mountain is in the area of Mertak Village. Pujut sub district Central Lombok. This mountain has the height of 105 mdl, with the width of 1.200 hectare. This area is the row of mountain with hill and valley also with quite large forest.
To reach TWA Tunak Mountain, the trip will be for 2,5 hour if the trip start from Mataram, but by Lombok International Airport the trip take more or less 1,5 hour.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travellers from hotel in Senggigi, Mataram area, and from Lombok International Airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.