Luxury Catamaran Tour in Cozumel with Kayaking and Snorkeling
This private luxurious catamaran will allow you to enjoy an unforgettable trip reserved only for the most demanding and exclusive guests. Experience a classy and luxurious atmosphere to relax, snorkel, kayak and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean.
Board a state of the art vessel, reserved for those looking for the exclusiveness that only sailing can offer (vessels motor may be used depending on the sea conditions).
Delight yourself with the majesty of the wind in your face and the sound of the sails while our boat glides above the incomparable sea of Cozumel.
The crew will take care of every single detail to pamper you while you snorkel, relax on the deck, listen to music, kayak or just enjoy of our domestic open bar and delicious and refreshing snacks of seasonal fruit, vegetables a freshly made guacamole and fish ceviche (premium bar and menu available at extra cost and previous request).
Take home with you, the memories of a remarkable experience as no one can offer in Cozumel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Domestic Open Bar
- Snacks - Seasonal fruit, crudites, freshly made guacamole and fish ceviche
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel and kayak equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit Cozumel's world famous reefs for a gaze of spectacular coral formations and incredible colorful sea life
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marina Fonatur, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Price is per boat for a party of up to 15 people
- Guests with recent surgery (within 2 months), asthma, epilepsy, heart problems and/or expectant mothers must abstain from Snorkeling.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether the snorkeling and kayaking portion are appropriate or not.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 280 lbs. Guests taking the snorkeling will re-board on a ladder
- There is a Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.