Manasulu Circuit Trek, Nepal
Mighty Manasulu (8156m) stands like a timeless sentry between Tibet and Nepal. This spectacular trek circumnavigates the entire massif. As we walk the gentle Somrie Khola river valley, with its Tamang and Chetri villages, we wee sal and pine forests. Next we travel high up the Buri Kandaki river where the small villages are inhabited by Sherpa people. In Sansgoan the people are Gurung, living a Sherpa lifestyle and speaking a Sherpa/Gurung language. The landscape becomes more barren and the only visible inhabitants are the crows and eagles overhead. A fine trip for those seeking an unspoilt, tranquil Himal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation in Tea Houses. Three Meals a day. Trek Permits. Bus. English Speaking Guide.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses like laundry, communication, shopping personal insurance, visa, airport tax.
Hike the Mansulu Circuit, Nepal for 13 days from Arughat to Syange via the Larkye La Pass (5160m). This is a guided tea house trek.from Kathmandu back to Kathmandu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or/and the airport in KathmanduAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7/3/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.