Mangrove and Kampong Ayer Tour
On this "recommended" combination tour, we will go on a boat ride through the natural mangroves in search of the endangered Proboscis Monkeys, only found in Borneo Island. We will pass along the traditional Kampong Ayer of Brunei and visit to one of the local house with light refreshment.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Ayer - Venice of East
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Istana Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan BS8511 Brunei Darussalam
Istana Darussalam has seen many important and historic events in Brunei's modern history. The wooden palace captures the architectural heritage of old malay palaces in the region.
Pass By: Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, Jalan Mc Arthur, Bandar Seri Begawan BS8711 Brunei Darussalam
River view of Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, the iconic landmark of the capital city, declared by most to be the most beautiful mosque in the region.
Stop At: Kampong Ayer - Venice of East, Brunei River Jalan Mc Arthur, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
On the boat ride we will pass along Kampong Ayer, regarded as the largest Water Village settlement in world and dubbed as 'Venice of the East'. We will visit to a local house with light refreshment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Makam di Luba, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
The makam is the grave of Sultan Husain Kamaluddin, Brunei's 16th Sultan. The mausoleum is actually located on Luba Island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan, Jerudong and from Brunei International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.