Mangrove River Safari
On this "relaxing" leisure boat ride, you will able to see the nostalgic Malay Water Village. We will be making a few stops under the natural mangrove trees and swamp. Look out for the birds and animal wildlife especially the rare and endangered proboscis monkeys that are only found in Borneo.
Optional Tours -
1. Kampong Ayer Heritage Tour
2. Mangrove & Kampong Ayer Tour
3. Mangrove & Bandar by Night Tour
4. Bandar Highlight Tour
5. Bandar Highlight & Kampong Ayer Tour
6. Museum Highlight Tour
7. Brunei Heritage Tour
(S$119/6-7Hrs inc Lunch)
8. Brunei Splendour Tour
(S$139pp/6-7Hrs inc Lunch)
9. Bandar by Night
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Istana Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan BS8511 Brunei Darussalam
Istana Darussalam has seen many important and historic events in Brunei's modern history. The wooden palace captures the architectural heritage of old malay palaces in the region.
Pass By: Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, Jalan Mc Arthur, Bandar Seri Begawan BS8711 Brunei Darussalam
River view of Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, the iconic landmark of the capital city, declared by most to be the most beautiful mosque in the region.
Pass By: Kampong Ayer - Venice of East, Brunei River Jalan Mc Arthur, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
On the boat ride we will pass along the traditional Kampong Ayer, regarded as the largest Water Village settlement in world and dubbed as 'Venice of the East'.
Pass By: Istana Nurul Iman, Jalan Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha, Bandar Seri Begawan BA1000 Brunei Darussalam
A glimpse of Istana Nurul Iman is the official residence of His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei, the world's largest residential palace.
Pass By: Makam di Luba, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
The makam is the grave of Sultan Husain Kamaluddin, Brunei's 16th Sultan. The mausoleum is actually located on Luba Island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan, Jerudong and from Brunei International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.