Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
Hours: 7 AM – 12 PM
Bilingual and certified naturalists guides,
Fruits and juice.
Maximum group size is 15.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Transportation is included)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Breakfast (available to purchase)
- Coffee/Tea(available to purchase)
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
- Non alcoholic beverages( available to purchase)
- Help us preserve Costa Rica’s tropical rain forests by learning about one of our most valuable national treasures, Manuel Antonio National Park. Enjoy a unique experience, but leave changed. And leave to possibly help change this rare and delicate ecosystem for the better.
Manuel Antonio National Park. It’s just like experiencing Costa Rica for the first time -- absolutely unforgettable. Take a leisurely stroll or an intense hike (it’s your choice, since it’s your tour) with a highly trained, well-educated Costa Rican naturalist guide through our exotic, bio-diverse tropical rain forest preserved in our 33 year old national treasure, Manuel Antonio National Park.
Easy and beautiful walk. You might want to bring water, a camera, sunscreen, bug spray, and your binoculars,binoculars while you hike in the Park, and if you so desire bring your bathing suit and towel for a relaxing beach time during the tour. Available for all family.
Departure Point :Pick up available from all the Hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio Area
Return Detail :Drop Off at the hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and hiking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.