Maras Moray Private Tour and Kantu Weaving Center from Cusco
This tour is the perfect combination of scenic beauty and history, come and enjoy the magic of Moray, a set of circular terraces located deep in a natural canyon, used as an agricultural laboratory since the time of the Incas.
And then enjoy a wonderful place full of salt, Salinas de Maras, an impressive set of salt pits, which are irrigated by an underground spring, where salt is currently being exploited and processed for various purposes including human consumption.
To finish this amazing adventure an interesting stop in KANTU Weaving Center in the way back to Cusco. a magical place Where Incan traditions and techniques are maintained in time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- At 8 am, our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Moray, once there we can learn about the importance of this place, its function in the Inca era and of course Take photos of this amazing place.
Then we will head for the town of maras to observe its colonial style Spanish streets and doors, and then to maras salineras, an impressive place with more than 2,000 salt pits, which are still being exploited by the locals.
In the way back to Cusco, we will visit a magical place in Chinchero, KANTU weaving center, A place where we will learn the techniques of dyeing with natural plants, weaving, shearing, and weaving of the most beautiful textiles, a tradition that these families have preserved since the time of the Incas.
Ending our tour, we will return to cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of cusco) or, to your respective hotel
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :08:30 am
Return Detail :Main square or hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.