Marco Island Dolphin-Watching Tour
Take a short ride into the 10,000 islands and see Florida as it once was. Dolphins are very prevalent in this area, which is why we can guarantee that we will see dolphins! On the way, your captain will teach you about the complex maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands and its inhabitants. Many shorebirds will be seen and identified to make your trip not only informational, but fun for all age groups.
This 2 hour tour is designed for dolphin watching in their natural environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florida Adventures and Rentals, 909 Collier Ct 939 Chalmer Dr Ste 8, Marco Island, FL 34145-6514
This experience is offered by Florida Adventures and Rentals
Stop At: Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, 12085 State Road 29 S, Immokalee, FL 34142-5703
See dolphins as we cruise around the Ten Thousand Islands!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers available.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- As of February 1st, 2021. Per our new commander and chiefs executive order 13998, all crew and passengers are required to wear a face mask at all times when boarding, disembarking, and for the duration of travel, while on a vessel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.