Mavrovo Day Trip from Skopje
Full day tour from Skopje to National Park Mavrovo. Clean air, mountain sun, pure water, grazing fields, trees, flowers, forest fruit, and pleasant fragrance all around you. Ideal atmosphere for adventures who want to escape from the everyday life and enjoy the nature in the Mavrovo National park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Monastery St. Jovan Bigorski
- Entry/Admission - Mavrovo National Park
What's excluded :
- Depart in the morning from your central Skopje hotel. After arriving in Mavrovo, you will get a briefing with information about the city and its National Park. Here you will see Sharko cave, an underground beauty which has beautiful stalactite, stalagmite and corals and other cave ornaments that create a picture of untouched beauty. After that you will visit the village of Galicnik where Galicka svadba (wedding) takes place on 12th July each year. After visiting Galicnik, drive along Mavrovo Lake and the canyon of the river Radika to the biggest monastery in Macedonia, St. Jovan Bigorski, 2km from Rostushe village, Debar, at an altitude of 740m.
Placed on the impressionable Bigor rocks on canyon valley of the river Radika, in the embrace of the exuberant forests implanted in the north, are the west slopes of Bistra Mountain. The monastery complex includes a church, charnel house, defense tower, complex of monastery shelters, and the newly-built guests shelters.
Next comes a natural place called Waterfall Duff. Your tour continues with the visit of the wonderful monastery Rajcica. After that, enjoy a traditional lunch in Mavrovo before returning to Skopje.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all hotels and private accommdation in Skopje Airports
- Skopje Airport, Skopje Republic of North Macedonia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.