Meares Glacier Cruise Excursion from Valdez
This 8.5-hour excursion is ideal for the traveler who is looking to discover all of what Prince William Sound has to offer – amazing glaciers and exciting wildlife. On this tour you will visit the face of Meares Glacier and have ample time to spend with the wildlife seen along the journey. Often spotted are seals, sea otters, sea lions, puffins, eagles, whales, porpoise and more!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch: A lunch is served around 12:00 PM
- Snacks: A light soup snack is served around 5:30 PM
- Light refreshments: Complimentary coffee, tea and water served all day.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks: A cash based snack bar with snacks and sodas is on board.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prince William Sound, AK
You will cruise the majestic waters of Prince William Sound to view glaciers and discover amazing wildlife.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises, 112 N. Harbor Drive, Valdez, AK 99686
Visit our office to check in for you days adventure. Check in takes place one hour prior to departure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises, 112 N Harbor Dr, Valdez, AK 99686, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A vegetarian option is available, however travelers with special dietary needs or restrictions are encouraged to bring their own meals/snacks.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 145 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.