Meditate in the Energy of Sedona on the Red Rocks
Join Michele Mattix, a certified mindfulness and meditation instructor and life-long meditator, for the meditation experience of a lifetime. We will be in some of the most incredible nature on Earth where you will experience a grounding/mindfulness exercise and learn the essentials of how to meditate.
You will be guided through a 20-25 minute meditation that will help you find inner peace, gain valuable insights, and enjoy the expansive energy of deep relaxation. You will learn various meditation techniques and find the ones that work best for you. Michele will share tips for how you can make meditation a part of your daily life.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Zafu meditation cushion
What's excluded :
We will meet at a beautiful and peaceful location out on the red rocks. After a short walk (5 minutes) we will find a shady spot where you will enjoy a grounding mindfulness ceremony to help you come fully into your body and be completely present. You will learn about the vortex energy in Sedona and how to access it in meditation. If you are new to meditation (or it's been a while), you will learn about the 5 essentials of meditation and then be guided through a powerful 20-25 minute meditation. You will be exposed to a variety of techniques so you can find the ones that work best for you. Michele is a certified meditation and mindfulness instructor who has taught hundreds of people how to meditate. You will be in good hands :) So whether you are new to meditation or a seasoned professional, come join us for the meditation experience of a lifetime!
• Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86339
Departure Point :2650 Pueblo Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- During the pandemic, we only offering private experiences for 1-2 guests at a time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.