Memphis Haunted History Bus Tour
Come and explore the darker side of Memphis. Your 90-minute tour will reveal Memphis history about dark hauntings, disasters, murders and local legends.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Let us "endarken" you with amazing stories, history, hauntings and local legends on your haunted 90-minute bus tour.
Your informative and entertaining guides will share the dark history of Memphis including murders, hauntings and the interesting local history of Memphis. You will make 2 stops while on this tour: one in downtown at the scene of a ghost story, where we will do some investigating and the other at the Victorian Village, home of the Woodruff Fontaine House which was featured on Ghost Hunters. Make sure you have your camera's ready as there will be multiple photo opportunities. You also may catch your own paranormal evidence of orbs, apparitions and spectral figures.
Along the way, you will drive by historical and haunted locations in Memphis that include the infamous Ernestine and Hazels; The Metal Museum; Native American Mounds; The Arcade Restaurant - Memphis' oldest cafe; and The Orpheum theater. You will hear more stories and see more locations throughout the tour so prepare to shiver, shake and learn why Memphis is more of a haunted city than you think.
Departure Point :546 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.