Milan City Tour by Historic Tram
Experience Milan like a local and experience one of the historic trams on a 2.5-hour tour that takes in many of the top sights. Ttravel through the center of Milan aboard a tram, and get a chance to see the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a famous shopping district with a glass-vaulted ceiling. Visit the city's opera house—Piazza della Scala—along with the Piazza Affari and the monumental Milan Cathedral at the Piazza Duomo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tram tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 20100 Milan Italy
Discover Milan on a slow tram ride through the city center, starting in Piazzale Cadorna, under the famous "Needle-and-Thread" monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Visit Sforza Castle, where your guide will tell you the history of the Ducal residence and one of the largest citadels in Europe. Located at the margins of Sempione Park, the castle provides panoramic views of the Arch of Peace, Milan’s commemorative arch, built by Luigi Cagnola at the request of Napoleon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Traveling on Line No. 1, cross the city center to see the historic streetcars of the 1930s. Pass through the Brera district en route to Cordusio, the heart of Milan’s Financial District. Then, take a walking tour of the city center to see the imposing Duomo (Cathedral), covered Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, and La Scala Opera House.
Back on Tram No. 1, ride through the Fashion District. Pass the consulate buildings of the Diplomatic Quarters, and admire the monuments of Piazza della Repubblica. The tour ends on Corso Buenos Aires, one of Milan’s main shopping avenues, making for a perfect drop off to enjoy some free time to shop!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Cadorna, Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.