Montalcino and Montepulciano Wine Tour from Siena
Travelling in Val d'Orcia is an unforgettable experience. Your eyes become dazzled by the beauty of the colours of this land, unsurprisingly a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This tour has been created for you to discover the most painted corner of Tuscany, made of enchanted landscapes, tree-lined avenues. Sunrises and sunsets of extraordinary, unique colours in the world are one great addition when wandering the road from Montepulciano to Montalcino through Pienza, considered one of the most amazing routes of Italy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit of Montepulciano
- Typical tuscan lunch + wine tasting + visit of a winery
- Visit of Pienza
- Visit of Montalcino + 3 wine tastings
- About 8 hours tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Castello Tricerchi
- Entry/Admission - Pienza
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Grande a Montepulciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello Tricerchi, Strada Provinciale 45 del Brunello, Km 1700 Località Altesi, 53024, Montalcino Italy
The estate is situated on the north side of Montalcino and extends for 400 hectares, of which thirteen are cultivated as vineyards.
In the centre stands the castle, originally built in the thirteenth century by the Altesi family and completed in 1441 by the Tricerchi family. It served as a fortress for pilgrims marching to Rome on the Francigena road.
Here you will visit the fortress and have luch with a taste of one of the most fine wine in Tuscany, the Brunello of Montalcino.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 53026 Pienza, Province of Siena, Italy
Pienza is considered one of the most Amazing routes in the whole Italy. Here you will have a free time to enjoy a walk in these romantic city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Montepulciano is a mandatory stop, medieval city sorrounded by hills full of vines. Best known for its Vino Nobile of Montepulciano, which you will taste and enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Basilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.