Monte Bianco and Courmayeur Day Trip from Milan
After leaving Milan early in the morning on an air-conditioned coach, you will reach the Alpine town of Courmayeur. You can ride up the Monte Bianco Skyway cable car to discover spectacular panoramic views of the Valle d’Aosta and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
The first stop on the way up is at Mont-Frety Pavillion. Here you can visit the Botanic Garden Saussurea one of the highest in Europe which offers a rich variety of incredible, rare and beautiful alpine plants from worldwide mountain areas.
In the afternoon, you will take the last leg of the skyway to reach Helbronner peak. Here you can enjoy free time at the top to soak up the views, and from its height of 3,466 meters, the terraces of the Helbronner peak offers a 360 view of all the Italian, Swiss and French Alps. In Courmayeur you can browse the shops at your leisure, enjoy a refreshing drink on a sun-drenched terrace (own expense), or admire the many chocolate-box chalets and boutiques you find.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sky way ticket
- Luxury coach
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Skyway Monte Bianco
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyway Monte Bianco, Strada Statale 26, 48 Strada Statale 26, 48, 11013, Courmayeur Italy
Climb on top of Europe on this panoramic journey to the Mont Blanc. Leave Milan early in the morning on an air-conditioned coach and reach the Alpine town of Courmayeur.
Ride up the Monte Bianco Skyway cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Valle d’Aosta and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. On a clear day, you may even see Mattherhorn, considered on the icon of Switzerland, it is actually shared with Italy where it iss called Cervino.
The first stop on the way up is at Mont-Frety Pavillion. Here you can visit the "Botanic Garden Saussurea", one of the highest in Europe, that offers a rich variety of incredible, rare and beautiful alpine plants from worldwide mountain areas. You can also enjoy a typical lunch (not included) at the restaurant Bellevue, the local dishes retrace the Aosta Valley tradition with polenta and meat but international cuisine is also available, or visit the Cave Mont Blanc and experimental High Altitude Winery.
In the afternoon, you take the last leg of the skyway and reach Helbronner peak. Enjoy free time at the top to soak up the views. From its height of 3,466 m, the terraces of the Helbronner peak offer a 360° view of all the Italian, Swiss and French Alps.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Courmayeur Mont Blanc Funivie S.p.A. - Cable Car Courmayeur, Strada delle Volpi, 17, 11013 Courmayeur AO, Italy
Meet your guide and travel back down into the heart of Courmayeur town center. Browse the shops at your leisure, perhaps enjoy a refreshing drink on a sun-drenched terrace in town (own expense) and admire the many chocolate-box chalets and boutiques you find.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.