Morning Dubai Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sand boarding
Morning Desert Safari is an adventure trip especially for those who have limited time but loved to experience the desert has to offer. It’s best for those who love to have continuous adventure, thrill and fun. The adventurous trip begins early in morning pick you by 4 x 4 vehicle from your hotel or residence and take you to La Habab where high dunes are located. Be thrilled with the awe-inspiring dune bashing then an exciting a camel ride or even a sand boarding.
To ensure your comfort and convenience, all our safari packages include transfers to and from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel - Residence
- Pick up by 4x4 Land Cruiser equipped with safety Rods.
- Professional Safari Guide / Driver
- 45 Minutes Dune Bashing in Lehbab Desert
- Camel Riding, Sand Boarding ( Optional )
- Photographic Opportunity in Beautiful Dubai Desert
- Bottled Water in the car
- Drop back to your Hotel or Residence in Dubai
What's excluded :
- Gratuities l Tips
- Quad bike & ATV, available with extra charges(Pre-booking is recommended)
Imagine visiting Dubai and not experiencing Dune Bashing and camel ride? This is one thing you shouldn't miss. Morning Desert Safari and Camel ride is tailored for those who love adventure but have little time or for those who wouldn't opt for dinner at the camp. A 4 hours trip best done and enjoy in the morning. This Tour gives you the opportunity to take a tour on one of these “Ships of the Desert” which will give you a unique view of the vistas of the Arabian Desert. After getting picked up from your hotel or residence, you friendly safari guide we will take you to a whole new world of adventure, Full of excitement and thrill. Here, you will first experience dune bashing in an air-conditioned 4x4 SUV.
Camel riding is next in line. Enjoy the excitement and fun. You will also experience sand skiing. In sand skiing, you will be provided with a board to slide up and down the dunes. A refreshment will be served to quench your thirst after all the adventure before heading back to your hotel for a drop off
• Morning Desert Safari, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• OffRoad-Zone, 8 B St - Al Quoz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• ATV, Quad biking, Quad Bike Rental Dubai, Dubai-Al Ain Road, (e66), Al Faqa - Al Faqa - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
• Desert Safari Dubai - Best Dune Bashing Safari, al avir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick from Hotels and Dubai Port. Drop off to original pick up point Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Contact your local tour operator atleast 24hrs for the exact pick up timing. Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for pick up timing updates. Dune Bashing is NOT recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, pregnant women and child less than 3 years old Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat Please contact locall tour operator atleast 24 hours prior to your tour date to ensure a timely pickup. Approximate pick up timings: Summer Season 8:30 pm to 9:00apm Winter Season 9:00 am to 9:30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick from Dubai Hotels. Drop off to original pick up point
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Your local tour operator will contact you at least 12 hours before your tour commences. Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for any updates.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.