Moshi town tour
Nestled at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, Moshi is the coffee producing centre of the country. All around the town and on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, there are vast plantations of coffee blanket covering the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Accommodation at Selig Hotel
What's excluded :
- Flights Items of a personal nature Laundry Services
Coffee is a mainstay of life in Moshi, and the seasonal coffee auctions, whereby wholesale coffee is bidded for by international buyers, packaged and sold, is an event not to be missed if you’re in town. In addition to the coffee auction, Moshi’s coffee roasting factory is a sweet-smelling insight into the production of this famous beverage. Sugar plantations are also of central importance to the region’s economy, and can be seen outside of town. Cultural tourism programmes can arrange for short hikes and day-trips to tribes and villages, and also tours to nearby crops and coffee farms.Walks around Moshi town and a trip to the coffee auction that is held here are activities of interest to passing visitors, but the main reason visitors come to Moshi is to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, the mountain whose thick clouds and snow-capped peak towers over the agricultural town
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all clients in all Airport like Kilimanjaro International Airport, Mwl Julius Nyerere and Jomo Kenyatta
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.