Mosi Oa Tunya National Park Game Drive & White Rhino Safari Experience
The Park being the smallest in the country hosts most of Zambia’s White Rhino population and ten of these are resident.
A lot of time is spent quietly observing the wildlife and in discussion with knowledgeable Scout
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers from Hotels/Lodges within Livingstone Town
- Soft drinks, water and crisps for mid-morning and afternoon drives
- Services of a Professional Guide
- National Park Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Tips and Gratuity
Enjoy a Livingstone Game Drive through the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park in Zambia. With the help of the experienced guides you can hope to spot some of Africa’s finest wildlife, including elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo and many more.
The Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park is home to the only 5 remaining highly endangered White Rhino in Zambia. The park is on the banks of the Zambezi River so you will also enjoy seeing hippos and crocodiles. In addition to the wildlife, there is abundant bird-life in Livingstone’s Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park.
The wildlife sightings in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park have decreased in the last two decades. While on a Livingstone game drive you are not guaranteed to see as much wildlife as you would in other parts of the surrounding area such as the Chobe National Park.
• Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Livingstone Zambia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MORNINGPick up from any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx. 06h30Drop off at any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx. 09h30MID - MORNINGPick up from any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx. 09h45Drop off at any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx. 12h45AFTERNOONPick up from any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx.15h00Drop off at any lodge/hotel within Livingstone Town at approx. 18h00
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.