Multiday Tour South Est of France
In this multi-day Tour Get a full Experience Around South Est of France including Provence and French riviera from Nice to Marseille in this 6 day tours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Day 1:
Meet your guide in Nice. Board your private minivan and start your pleasant sightseeing tour from Nice. Admire some beautiful views along the coast road to Eze. It is one of many medieval villages in France, perched high up on a hill. Monaco and Monte Carlo are next on the list. Visit the majestic castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live. Stroll around in the beautiful capital with its large white cathedral.Your final stop will be Monte Carlo where you will enjoy luxury and glamour, beautiful buildings and exclusive boutiques. Then back to your hotel were you'll spend the first night in Nice.
In the morning, start drive to Antibes and explore the old city and the Provençal market. Then head up to Cannes and get a free walk by the Palais des festivals et des congrès de Cannes were they celebrate each year the famous movie festival of Cannes. Grasse is on the list the world perfume capital and it's narrow streets. Learn in one of it's factory how they made perfume. Then, drive to Gourdon, one of most beautiful medieval villages in France and enjoy the scenic view on the French Riviera. Finally, drive to St Paul de Vence and explore the beauty of this medieval village. At your leisure you can spend your second night in Nice at the same hotel or Cannes.
Explore the gorges de Verdon and Valonsole and Manosque, and spend the night at Aix en provence.
Enjoy a guided walk along the Cours Mirabeau with its rich architecture and charming cafés. Make your way to vieil Aix (Old Town) and explore the area. Afterward, take your lunch break (not included). After lunch, go back to the car and head off for a short ride to Cassis where you’ll enjoy the view of the Gulf at Cap Canaille, located in one of the highest sea headlands in France. In the village of Cassis you will have some free time to fully visit the village until the end of the tour. Then Marseille to visit the city’s historical center. Walk along the Vieux Port From there you will head to Palais Longchamp at the terminus of the Durance river. Continue with the stunning Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde, situated on the foundation of an ancient fort, the highest elevation overlooking Marseille.
Discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century, then head Nimes. Enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture.
See the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments. Then head up to les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village. Visit the monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (own expense) where Van Gogh used to live for one year. When your tour finishes, your guide will drive you to Marseille. If you like to be dropped of in Nice this will be not included in the price.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Nice Côte d'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 06206 Nice, France
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/23/2018 - 12/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.