Nanaimo Classic Adventure Course
Transform a casual nature day into unforgettable outdoor recreation for adults, teens, kids, and groups. Face the challenge and discover the excitement of suspended aerial obstacles, games and ziplines! Navigate tree ladders, cargo nets, Tarzan swings, tightropes, wobbly bridges, swinging logs and dozens of other aerial surprises. Games and ziplines start at approximately six-feet (two meters) above the ground, and begin to rise as you get comfortable with equipment and moving through the obstacles.
The Classic Adventure Course is a self-paced activity, appropriate for people at least 4'8" (145 cm), ages 5 and older, and for groups of mixed age and ability. No previous experience is required.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available onsite, not included.
- Transportation to/from attractions
WildPlay Nanaimo is a beautiful oasis of Vancouver Island nature only 15-min outside the city. Anyone is welcome to enjoy the paths that weave through the forest, underneath the tree-top adventures or the views from the top of our 150 foot (40m) Bungy Bridge over the Nanaimo River. This is the perfect picnic spot, featuring a green grassy field, a fire pit, picnic tables, a sand volleyball court, adventures, and more!
• WildPlay Element Parks Nanaimo, 35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia V9X 1S5 Canada
Departure Point :35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9X 1E2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum height to participate is 4'8" (145cm)
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.