Nanaimo Kids Adventure Course
When visiting Vancouver Island, enjoy an affordable outdoor activity, where adrenaline-filled experiences lead to laughter and great memories. We made suspended games up to 15-feet (three metres) high, including our special bumple ziplines, just for young guests. Kids Adventure Course uses a continuous-belay system, making the Kids Adventure Course a self-paced, self-guided experience available to children from ages 5 to 12. The equipment keeps guests attached to the lifeline at all times while they figure out how to navigate the course and equipment on their own. It features approximately a dozen games and zip lines, created specifically for young guests to move independently and comfortably through the trees. Adults are allowed on the Kids Adventure Course, with a child chaperone.
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available on site, not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WildPlay Element Parks Nanaimo, 35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia V9X 1S5 Canada
WildPlay Nanaimo is a beautiful oasis of Vancouver Island nature only 15-min outside the city. Anyone is welcome to enjoy the paths that weave through the forest, underneath the tree-top adventures or the views from the top of our 150 foot (40m) Bungy Bridge over the Nanaimo River. This is the perfect picnic spot, featuring a green grassy field, a fire pit, picnic tables, a sand volleyball court, adventures, and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :35 Nanaimo River Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9X 1E2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum height to participate is 3'9" (114cm)
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.