Naramata Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch
Home to over 30 wineries, the Naramata Bench is a prime location to spend your day sampling wines from the area’s rich territory. The tour route is a straight shot down the Naramata Bench, where you will enjoy delicious wines and gorgeous views. Your 5.5-hour tour includes five winery visits, tasting fees, a gourmet lunch, pickup and drop-off, and a fun and knowledgeable tour guide. Make sure to bring your camera for the amazing views you will experience and a healthy appreciation for good wine and food!
Please Note: Minimum of 2 people required per booking
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Spend the day touring Okanagan wine country and watch your day-to-day worries fade in the rearview mirror. As your knowledgeable guide transports you from winery to winery, sit back and enjoy the company of good friends and the taste of delicious Okanagan wines.
You 5.5-hour trip begins between 10am and 11am and runs until approximately 4pm daily. The tour includes five winery visits, all wine tasting fees, and a gourmet lunch served at a specially selected award-winning restaurant.
Door-to-door pickup and drop-off is also provided from most locations within the southern Okanagan. This guarantees that everyone can enjoy the day without worrying about any time behind the wheel.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup or Central pick up within Penticton. Please advise at time of booking.
Pickup between 10am - 11am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.