National Gallery of Art: Religious Art Tour
Come see what renowned artists throughout the ages thought about Madonna, the Saints, The Adoration of the Magi, and the Crucifixion. A Professional museum tour guide will take you through the National Gallery of Art’s highlights, historical showstoppers and fan favorites over the course of two hours. Adventures for Creative Tourists is a network of DC Certified Tour Guides that specializes in small group tours with a private feel of the arts, culture, and historically inspired sites. Group meets at the Lower Level 6th Street Entrance to check in with our guide. Group will be directed through the Museum by the guide to view different objects reflecting on religion. This tour will last approximately two hours. At the final, the group will be walked back to the lower level 6th street entrance.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave NW 6th Street and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
This is a two hour semi-private small group tour of the Sacred Art inside the National Gallery of Art
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :National Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20565, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Museum may require additional safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.