National Park Mljet Full Day Boat Trip from Dubrovnik
Join this 10-hour day tour to the greenest Croatian island and the only national park in Dubrovnik region. Untouched nature, the island's olive groves, vineyards and rich forests are ideal places to peacefully enjoy the rich flora and fauna. Take the opportunity to see Mljet, the pearl of the Mediterranean in most beautiful, but still uncommon way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
- Entry/Admission - St. Mary Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start your day with a pick up from your central Dubrovnik hotel between 7:30am and 8:00am. From there, drive to the Port of Gruz, then depart to the island of Mljet. Arrive on the island by approximately 11:00am and observe the tranquil, unspoilt land. The majority of the island is covered with thick forest and the rest is dotted with fields, vineyards, and small villages. Transfer to the national park, the oldest protected marine area in the Mediterranean, using an awaiting mini van.
Afterwards, hop on a boat and cruise over to the island of St. Mary. Explore the small island with your guide and discover the incredible 800-year-old Benedictine monastery. Board the boat again to head over to Small Lake, composed of pristine natural scenery. Spend free time here before meeting your guide to transfer back to the port. Return to Dubrovnik using the boat, then board a van after docking. Head back to your accommodations at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Central Dubrovnik hotels
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.