Navigation by the Rio de la Plata from Madero Port
Enjoy a navigation with lunch by the Rio de la Plata overlooking the best panoramic view of the Buenos Aires city. You'll depart from Madero Port and have an unforgettable time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio commentary
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will enjoy a day cruise aboard the "Humberto M" boat which is the best choice to appreciate Buenos Aires in a way no one else can show. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline.
During the tour, you will see the get to see Buenos Aires Port with its hustle and bustle, spot the Old Immigrant hotel and don't miss the Argentine Yacht Club. You'll also pass by the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction, Jorge Newbery Airport and Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal.
Along the way, you may also see people practicing nautical sports as well as other ships from different sizes. Enjoy the wonderful views of "City Porteña" in the background and have a simply unforgettable time. You will depart from Puerto Madero at 2:15pm and return at around 4pm. Your tour includes a bilingual guide and lunch on board.
Departure Point :Dársena Norte Puerto de Buenos Aires
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.