NayPyiDaw (NayPyiTaw) Airport Pick Up/ Transfer
Nay Pyi Taw Airport Transfer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Product excludes
- Hotel Accommodation
- We are providing a private A/C car airport transfer in NayPyiTaw, Capital City of Republic of Union of Myanmar. We have Saloon, Van, Mini Van in our car range. You will need to provide us for your airport departure detail or arrival detail , And your hotel name & address so that we can reach you in time. This is private airport transfer.
With our clean and nice A/C car, we'll send you from the hotels you stayed in Naypyitaw to the NayPyiTaw International Airport, or either way round. You even can book both airport transfer with us.
Our driver with your name on the welcome sign board will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby or at the airport exit (at Myanmar Airport Shuttle Counter).
Departure Point :We'll provide a private A/C car airport transfer in NayPyiTaw, Capital City of Myanmar, the transfer from the hotel in NayPyiTaw to the NayPyiTaw International airport, or either way. Our driver with your name on the welcoming board will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby or at the airport exit (Myanmar Airport Shuttle Counter).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.